Trafficshop is an international online advertising network: our core product is an online traffic platform. Since our establishment back in 2008, we had a rapid growth and we now monetize 1+ billion ad impressions monthly and more than ten thousand clients worldwide trust us.
But still, we like to think of ourselves as a close-knit family. Our mornings begin with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and followed by lunch time, a time where we all come together to eat, laugh and share our day.
Our culture is embracing change, creativity, and determination. We are looking for people with motivation, bright minds and the drive to do things different, smarter and better. Above all Trafficshop is a company where the team really matters and where individuals are not just replaceable numbers but passionate professionals.
Some perks and benefits of working at Trafficshop:
- Flexible working hours
- Unforgetable Corporate Parties
- Paid Lunch and snacks (chocolates, fruits, biscuits, soft drinks, beers etc)
- Monthly exciting team building activities (paintball, escape rooms, go-karts etc)
- 21 days annual leave, 15 sick leave and local public holidays
- Comfortable Office Space
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- And more (just ask!)
Our company’s headquarters are located in the coastal town of Limassol in Cyprus. Limassol offers the ideal conditions for work, business and leisure and is an island where the sun shines all year around. Are you ready to relocate in paradise? Do you want to be employed in a great working environment with the coolest colleagues?
Then send your CV at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you!
Full-stack PHP Developer
- Expert knowledge of dynamic server coding environments
- Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs
- Working knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony, Yii, Laravel)
- Working knowledge of NoSQL database systems (Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing in the cloud
- 5 or more years working in software development
- 2+ years developing, deploying and maintaining high volume production web applications and/or web API services